In Essential Beliefs - we have unity
In Non-Essential Beliefs - we have freedom
In All Beliefs - we have love
We are a non-denominational church that seeks to unite people from all kinds of denominational backgrounds. Our goal is to not be defined by man-made creeds and titles, but rather by calling ourselves "Christians" only and by using the Bible as our only rule of faith and practice. Acts 11:26, 2 Tim 3:16-17
• We believe THE BIBLE is the inspired, infallible, and complete Word of God. 2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21 • 2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21 • It is a book like no other in that it reveals to us that our salvation is a precious gift, given by God's grace and obtained through our faith in Jesus' substitutionary death on a cross, a death to pay for the sins of mankind. Eph 2:8-9; 2 Cor 5:21; Rom 5:8
• A repentant life, a confessing of Jesus' Lordship, and baptism by immersion are the primary responses of faith as modeled in the New Testament. Acts 2:37-38; Rom 10:9; Acts 8:26-39, 10:1-48, 16:11-34, 22:2-16 • We hold no other creed or written authority outside of the Bible.
• We believe that GOD THE FATHER created the world and loves all of His creation. Gen 1:1; Heb 11:3; John 3:16
• We recognize Him as the Father of all mankind and as such, our ultimate authority. John 5:19
• We believe that JESUS CHRIST is God in human form, the only Son of God, and our only hope of salvation. John 1:1,14; Phil 2:5-7; Col 2:9 John 3:16, 14:6
• He has been given all authority and deserves our recognition as Lord and Savior. Matt 28:18-20
• We remember His death and resurrection and testify to His earthly return through the weekly observance of the Lord's Supper. Acts 2:42, 20:7; 1 Cor 11:26
• We believe that THE HOLY SPIRIT is a divine Person, the third Person of the Trinity.
• In the present age He convicts of sin, of judgment, and of righteousness, He bears witness to the truth of the Gospel in preaching and testimony, He is the agent in the new birth, indwells all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, baptizes them into the body of Christ, seals them unto the day of redemption, He bestows gifts as He wills, and every believer is commanded by God to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Acts 1:8; Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-14; Ephesians 5:18-20; I Corinthians 3:16-17.
• We believe THE CHURCH is the Body of Christ. Col 1:18
• It is made up of those who believe, love, and obey Jesus and are thus blessed with His Holy Spirit. John 14:15
• The local church is led by elders, served by deacons, and emphasizes the ministry and involvement of all believers. Titus 1:6-9; 1 Tim 3:1-13; 1 Peter 2:9, 4:10-11